WE CARE ABOUT KIDS.
WE CARE ABOUT EDUCATION.
We are committed to providing excellent education and to nurturing globally minded citizens. We are a small and friendly community who are passionate about the academic progress, social development and enrichment of all the pupils and students. This is done through close collaboration between the university, parents, staff and most importantly… the kids.
To view our 2019-2020 school calendar, here.
To view our Handbook for parents, click here.
To view our STATUT, click here.
AIMS OF OUR SCHOOL:
– Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, based on the English National Curriculum;
– Create a secure, stimulating and happy environment for pupils;
– Encourage creativity, initiative, independence and the pursuit of excellence;
– Educate children to participate actively in all aspects of modern culture
– Develop a sense of responsibility, concern for fellow pupils, and respect and for the school and the community;
– Encourage understanding and tolerance of other cultures;
– Develop concern for the environment;
– Encourage the adoption of a healthy lifestyle;
SO THAT OUR PUPILS:
– Are motivated and learn happily and effectively;
– Are well behaved, considerate and cooperative;
– Make appropriate progress and fulfill their potential;
– Are successful in examinations and well prepared for advanced academic study;
– Understand and appreciate other cultures;
– Can successfully pursue appropriate careers;
– Are able to deal with the demands of adult life in a rapidly changing technological world.
The school is located at the university campus on ul Matejki 34a within easy access to well-equipped University science labs and sporting facilities including a gym, swimming pool and tennis courts. We provide a caring, secure learning environment where children can acquire the skills necessary to have a fulfilling life.
The premises have been adapted to fit the needs of a British International School including sections especially for Foundation, Primary and Secondary. Most classes are equipped with smartboards.
The Foundation Section has a large teaching and play room leading to a sleeping and resting annex All toilet and bathroom facilities are self-enclosed in this area and separate from the rest of the school. There is also easy access to an outdoor area with swings, slides and a climbing frame.
The Primary Section consists of large rooms providing enough space for children to have a seating area for those ‘more demanding’ subjects as well as a carpeted area for more ‘fun’ activities. There is also a gym located in this area where the Primary have their PE lessons.
The Secondary Section has smaller classrooms which are dedicated to subjects such as Maths, Physics, History, Biology, English and Science.